O’Connell Research uses policy research, evaluation, and data analysis to get your organization actionable information.
Bringing technical skills to inform opportunities and solve agency challenges and follows a results oriented approach using analysis approaches and tools that fit the need of the project and audience.
- Use industry standard data visualization tools like SAP Dashboards and Tableau for information design
- Offer reproducible data analysis and management templates based in MS Excel and MS Access, or scripted tools like SQL and STATA for more advanced statistical analysis or data management.
Qualitative skills are just as important:
- facilitating and mediating stakeholder groups using data,
- creating strategic plans backed by a rigorous performance measurement plan,
- developing and performing interview and survey questionnaires, as well as key informant/executive reviews
- facilitating logic model development and program performance metrics to aid in program design