Technical Assistance and Consulting
- Technical Assistance provider in 3 counties, and 4 states for the Pew/MacArthur Results First Initiative, leading local implementation, capacity building and application of a rigorous benefit cost model for applying evidence based programs to 8 social policy areas.
- Fresno County (CA)
- Santa Cruz County (CA)
- Santa Clara County (CA)
- Technical Assistance in 4 California counties guiding California Forward’s Justice System Change Initiative , supporting improved use of data and analysis to address system issues in the adult justice system integrating probation, jails, and behavioral health system.
- El Dorado
- San Bernardino
- Santa Cruz
Analysis and Decision Making Tools
- This policy analysis tool developed for the Fresno Bridge Academy gives policy makers a way to evaluate the benefits and costs of a program.
- The Criminal Justice Cost Benefit Tool allows policy makers to compare programs and practices in terms of likely reduction in recidivism.
- The Jail Policy and Projection Tool gives policy makers a clearer sense of how different policy options in terms of who gets into jail and how long they stay influence jail use.
- The Pretrial Cost Benefit Analysis Tool gives jurisdictions looking to understand their pre-trial population an estimate for the trade-offs between releasing people pre-trial based on risk to re-offend and failure to appear.
- The Document Translation and Population Tool assists jurisdictions choose to translate documents based on estimated need for specific low English populations.
- California Justice System Realignment Data Displays and Issue Briefings
- Justice Realignment Data Displays linked to Policy Issues
- Using public Data Displays to merge multiple data-sets and ideas into one place
- National Crime Data
- California State Hospital Summary
Issue Briefs and Reports
- Realignment Primer
- Split Sentencing Briefing
- Graduated Sanctions
- Programming for Criminal Justice Populations
- Yolo County Juvenile Evaluation Implementation Project Report
- Wisconsin Court Interpreter Program
- Louisiana Court Interpreter Program
- Arkansas Court Remote Interpreter Report
Evaluations and Diagnostics
- Riverside County Jail Utilization Study
- Riverside County Probation Violation Analysis
- Riverside County Juvenile Hall Utilization Study
- San Bernardino County Jail Utilization Study
- California Probation Success Analysis
- Riverside County Behavioral Heath Analysis
- El Dorado County Jail Utilization Study
- El Dorado County Pretrial Programming Analysis
- Yolo County Pretrial Programming Analysis
- Santa Cruz County Jail Utilization Study
- Continuum of Care Reform Baseline and Analysis
- Public Data Strategies for County Government
- Community Benefit Organization Engagement Approaches
Training and Curriculum Development